What is Oxford e-Learning?
- Oxford e-Learning (OeL) is a convenient and user-friendly service designed to help you to fulfil your Continuing Medical Education (CME) or e-learning requirements. Content is written by leading experts and is available for the following titles:
- Mayo Clinic Gastroenterology and Hepatology Board Review
- Mayo Clinic Infectious Diseases Board Review
- Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review
- Mayo Clinic Preventive Medicine and Public Health Board Review
- The EAE Textbook of Echocardiography
- The ESC Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine
- The ESC Textbook of Intensive and Acute Cardiac Care
What can I use Oxford e-Learning for?
- Help with revision or self-testing
- Viewing your course history, and monitoring your progress
What do I need to access it?
- If you have purchased content on Oxford Medicine Online, you should have received an email with instructions on how to access OeL Books. If you have not received this email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if within North or South America.
- If you have forgotten your password please click here.
- If you have forgotten your username please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need subscription access to the title on Oxford Medicine Online, either a personal subscription or access via your institution. If you do not have access to the title – consider asking your librarian to request a free trial – or you can purchase an individual subscription to all titles available in OeL by clicking here
- For first time institutional users, you will need to go to the OeL Books Homepage from within your institution and register a personal account by clicking the register button.
- Browser compatability: OeL supports most modern browsers (one of the following or more recent; Internet Explorer Version 8, FireFox version 14, Chrome version 20 or Safari version 5)