Q1. What can I use Oxford e-Learning for?
- Oxford e-Learning questions are specifically designed to affirm your knowledge of the topics covered and allow you to continue to learn and improve
- Questions are now tagged with key words - this allows you to identify weaknesses or gaps in your knowledge
- Printable certificates are available for your portfolio
- Better scoring system which allows you to compare your own scores against other users, allowing for bench-marking against your peers
- In many cases, courses are accredited by relevant professional bodies
- Produce certificates of completed courses via Oxford e-Learning
- View your course history, including: completed, active, and expired courses
Q2. What do I need to access it?Modules are currently available for:
• BJA: British Journal of Anaesthesia (subscription to BJA required)
• BJA Education (subscription to BJA Education required)
• European Heart Journal ESC Guidelines (free to access using access token INST7305183193160)
• Occupational Medicine (free to access using access token INST510810562600)
To access the BJA: British Journal of Anaesthesia and BJA Education courses simply sign in on the left using your Oxford Academic account credentials (subscription to BJA required).
European Heart Journal ESC Guidelines and Occupational Medicine courses are free to access. Simply register an Oxford Academic account and activate your access by entering the access tokens above. After activation simply sign in on the left using your Oxford Academic account credentials.
If you are unsure of how to access the content you require, please contact Customer Services.
The Oxford e-Learning website supports the following browsers and later versions of these:
- Internet Explorer Version 8
- FireFox version 14
- Chrome version 20
- Safari version 5
Q3. What if I forget my username and password?
Please follow the instructions on the Forgotten Password page.
Q4. Have we answered your question?
For any additional questions about how to access Oxford e-Learning courses, please contact: Customer Services